• Consulting of the functioning of societies facing sectional and national taxes.
• Challenge of settlement by differences in taxes.
• Justification of draft tax determination proceedings.
• Advice on acts of tax determination against the S.R.I.
• Tax optimization, according to current standards.
• Recovery of payments too much improper payment of taxes VAT, withholding the taxes out foreign exchange source.
• Fundraising before the District Court of the tax; National Court, Constitutional Court.
INTERNATIONAL TAX MANAGEMENT
• International tax administration.
• International conventions.
• Control risks of double taxation.
• Tax benefits in other countries.
• Identification of transactions with tax risk.
• Simplification of tax burden according to the production code
• Procurement and representation before the international courts on tax
COMMERCIAL AND CORPORATE LAW
• Planning, design and advice on establishment of companies, institutions and organizations.
• Legal defence of the interests of members.
• Drafting of statutes and special agreements of shareholders.
• Advice to the organs of administration and management.
• Transmission of shares and participations.
• Increase and reduction of capital.
• Mergers and Esciciones.
• National and international commercial contracts.
• Foundations and associations.
• Negotiations with third parties (banks, suppliers and Government agencies) for the deferment of the debt.
• Assistance in judicial procedures in civil, commercial, administrative, criminal and tax agenda.
• Pre-litigation advice.
• Assistance and intervention in conflict and procedural situations in corporate matters.
• Advice on claims arising out of contractual relationships.
• Legal address in proceedings arising from contracts.
• Mediation in conflicts
REAL ESTATE AND REGISTRY LAW
• Negotiation and drafting of real estate contracts.
• Operations of purchase and sale.
• Assessment or property leases and warranties on these establishments.
• Inheritance, wills, bequests.
• Civil and commercial.
• International arbitration.
• National arbitration.
• Other alternative methods of dispute resolution.
FAMILY LAW AND INHERITANCE
• Marital separation, divorce and civil nullity.
• De facto unions.
• Marriage economic regimes.
• Wills, bequests, judicial division of inheritances, inheritance procedures.
• Probate litigation.
• Filing of all kinds of remedies against acts and sanctions of the administration.
• Claims for liability of the administration.
• Defending the interests of companies and individuals in proceedings of any kind against public administrations.
LABOUR LAW AND SOCIAL SECURITY
• Quantity claims.
• Fouls and penalties.
• Regulation of employment records.
• Challenges to collective agreements.
• Contributory and non-contributory benefits: maternity, orphanhood, widowhood, retirement.
• Labour litigation
• Business advice on labour matters.
• Corporate crimes.
• Fraudulent insolvency.
• Swindle misappropriation.
• Crime Prosecutor. Embezzlement
• Discovery, disclosure or dissemination of company secrets.
• Crimes and misdemeanors related to driving motor.
• Crimes against persons, honour, intimacy and heritage.
• Obligations and contracts.
• Successions (inheritance, wills, bequests, judicial division of inheritances, inheritance procedures).
• Civil liability. Civil.
• Civil litigation.